About our Classes
- You may register for a class online (beadithawaii.com) or in the store.
- You may pay for a class with Credit Card (VISA, MC, AMEX, DISCOVER, JCB)
- There are no refunds, unless we cancel the class.
- All class materials are available for purchase at Bead It. You will receive a 20% discount with each class registration; valid on regular priced merchandise, expires 1 month from date of class.* (*Some restrictions apply. See store for details.)
- Write class dates on your calendar.
- Purchase materials prior to the day of class.
- Please be prompt to class.
- Please silence all cell phones during class.
- Classes are designed for students 13 years and older.
- Please do not bring guests or young children to the class.
- You may cancel a class with a 3-day (72-hour) notice prior to start time of class and receive a refund of the class value minus a $5 Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations made with less than required notice will forfeit the entire fee and the instructor will be paid...sorry no exceptions.
- You may find a substitute instead of cancelling, as long as the substitute meets the pre-requisites of the class.
- If we cancel a class due to low enrollment, or for some unforeseen circumstance, we will issue a full refund of the class fee.
- You may transfer classes with a 3-day (72-hour) notice prior to start time of workshop transferring from. Transfers will incur a $5 Transfer Fee payable on date of transfer.
- Each transfer of a class will be charged a separate $5 Transfer Fee (i.e. 3 transfers will incur 3 charges of $5 each equaling $15.)
- Transfers are not allowed with less than required notice.
- Private classes are based on Instructor and classroom availability.
- For single students, the payment fee is equal to 3 times the published class fee.
- The student has the option to bring up to 2 other students to join the class.
- Additional students may be added for the published class fee.